Tuesday, January 3, 2012

things that make me smile

the best lunch - fresh salmon salad


the giant toy soldier at david jones reminds me that christmas is coming


birthdays spent with good friends and any excuse to eat macarons


catching up on old issues of shop til you drop while getting a pedicure


lazy days at the beach


this sign made me giggle as i walked past...not sure if that was the desired effect?


best sign ever!  never did see that crazy dog :)


i am returning to work today after just over 7 months off.  it is a strange feeling as i am returning to my old job and i am not sure whether to feel like the new kid in school or the kid who just repeated a grade?  either way i am feeling excited for the year ahead and reflecting on the past year makes me realise that its the simple things in life that make me smile!  wishing you all a happy year ahead.

claudine xo

No comments: