Sunday, January 1, 2012

new beginnings

welcome to sauce of style and what i hope will be the first of many posts documenting my love for travel, fashion and interior style.  after returning from 6 months of travel overseas i feel compelled to share my stories and photographs which i hope will inspire you to dream about your next vacation.  my amazing travel experience has influenced my personal style in a myriad of ways; it opened my eyes to colour, texture and shape that i had never dreamed of and i now plan to incorporate many of these ideas into the design and decoration of my apartment.  i leave you now with three of my favourite photos taken on the greek island of santorini which capture me in a total state of happy bliss.

happy 2012!
claudine xo








silk top with pink stars by Zara

1 comment:

Saya said...

Marie Claire Model - beautiful